Since 2021, AHT GROUP GmbH is a subsidiary of the Dorsch Gruppe, an innovative consulting and engineering partner with 3,400 employees worldwide. Together with Dorsch International Consultants GmbH, AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH and EnviroEarth, AHT GROUP GmbH is part of the Dorsch Gruppe's comprehensive consulting services for projects in developing and emerging countries.
AHT GROUP GmbH offers sustainable management & engineering services in its core business areas of water, agriculture, environment, communal infrastructure, governance & waste management for projects in development cooperation. Our services include management and organisational consulting, institutional development and training measures, as well as the entire project cycle from preliminary investigation and feasibility study to detailed planning, project implementation & evaluation. We are a dynamic and continually growing company that for six decades has employed a multidisciplinary, multinational team of experts to successfully plan, manage and implement our projects in more than 35 countries worldwide.
For the Finance team at the AHT GROUP GmbH headquarters in Essen - located in the heart of the Ruhr area - we are looking for a (Senior) Accountant (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to contribute to the success of AHT GROUP GmbH?
Then the following position is right for you:
(Senior) Accountant (m/f/d)
full time / 40 hours per week
- Responsibility for day-to-day accounting;
- Preparation of annual, quarterly, and monthly financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code and clarification of tax issues;
- Cooperation and coordination with external auditors;
- Assumption of special tasks (e.g. process optimisation) and cooperation in interdepartmental projects (e.g. ERP introduction);
- Preparation of evaluations and analyses;
- Internal and external contact and resource person for financial and commercial matters.
- Challenging work in an international environment with performance-related remuneration;
- Support for your professional and personal development with advanced training courses;
- Flat hierarchies, open doors, and short communication channels;
- An international and open corporate culture;
- An office in the heart of Essen, conveniently located, surrounded by cafés and restaurants;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Flexible working hours.
- Degree in economics, business administration or a related field with a focus on accounting, or completed commercial or financial vocational training with further specialised training (e.g. financial accountant, tax specialist, etc.);
- At least 5 years of professional experience in similar tasks as well as experience in international project business; experience in controlling is desirable;
- Very good understanding of accounting and solid experience with financial statements according to the German Commercial Code;
- General IT affinity and routine in the use of MS Office; knowledge of DATEV is an asset;
- Very good knowledge of German and English (C1 level) is required, basic knowledge of French is desirable.
Job location :
We are looking for a (Senior) Accountant (m/f/d) for the Finance Team with immediate effect
as soon as possible
Please, send your complete application documents with an indication of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via e-mail to: vacancies(at)aht-group.com