The purpose of these Services is to support the Roadmap Coordination and Management Unit (RCMU) to ensure effective and timely investments in the Citarum River Basin within the framework of the Road Map. The RCMU is the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) for this component within the Directorate of Water and Irrigation, National Development Planning Agency/Bappenas.
- Ensure effective coordination among road map component projects;
- Build knowledge and capacity for River Basin focused on IWRM planning and programming and share with CRB stakeholders and other Basins in Indonesia;
- Ensure that funding is available in a timely and effective manner to implement subprojects on schedule;
- Facilitate consultations with stakeholders;
- Liaise with bilateral and multilateral donors, the private sector & CSO / communities;
- Coordinate planning and programming with government planning agencies & sectoral agencies at national, provincial and district;
- Monitor and evaluate the road map implementation performance focusing on impact and outcome;
- Review & coordinate programming of funds for road map prioritization of activities under the Multitranche Financing Facility (MFF) and non–MFF funding sources.
|National Development Planning Agency|
|Asian Development Bank|
|12/2010 - 09/2013|