The objective of the Feasibility Study (FS) is to assess, discuss, and plan the key elements for the Financial Cooperation (FC) contribution of the German Government to research facilities on agro-ecological approaches in Andhra Pradesh (AP), India.
The proposed Global Centre for Agro-Ecology Research and Learning will focus on empirical research to close research gaps on agro-ecological approaches, promoting innovation and adaptation by practitioners of agro-ecological approaches, and to establish a knowledge centre that systematically collects, processes, documents, manages and disseminates knowledge on agro-ecological approaches.
- Analysis of the socio-economic context;
- Definition of Project purpose;
- Undertake demand, needs and gap analyses;
- Analyse the institutional and legal boundary conditions;
- Development of suitable design approaches, including the geographical spacing of different facilities;
- Development of an implementation schedule;
- Development of an innovative funding mechanism that ensures a sufficient cash flow similar to results-based funding; and
- Critical review of the environmental and climate impact categories assigned to the project.
|Rythu Sadhikara Samstha (RySS)|
|BMZ through KfW|
|05/2021 – 08/2021|