Preparation of feasibilities studies and tender documents for approx. 1,700 ha of irrigable area (Daye 390 ha, Hamadja 650 ha et Korioumé 650 ha). This includes topographic surveys, engineering and hydraulic studies, planning of the irrigation network and related structures, as well as support in the bid evaluation process. Construction supervision and elaboration of manuals on irrigation management and system maintenance are also among the tasks to be carried out.
- Inventory of the existing hydraulic infrastructure;
- Topographical survey (GPS);
- Feasibility level design of technical rehabilitation works;
- Technical specifications;
- Elaboration of detailed design and tender documents;
- Assistance to the authorities during the bid selection process;
- Control and supervision of rehabilitation works;
- Elaboration of manuals on irrigation management and operation and maintenance of the schemes.
|Ministère de l’Agriculture|
|African Development Bank|
|02/2009 – 12/2012|