The project "Support to the cadastre of Burkina Faso in the municipalities of Ouagadougou and Bobo-Dioulasso" aims to contribute to the establishment of a multi-purpose cadastre in Burkina Faso as an infrastructure for sustainable development. The expected final effect of the project is that cadastral information will be more accessible, more complete and of better quality. This information is currently incomplete and scattered among several administrative entities related to the cadastre.
The project has two outcomes:
- Outcome 1: the capacity of DGI in its cadastral functions is strengthened
- Outcome 2: the management of cadastral documents is dematerialized
The project operates at two levels: at the national level in support of the DGI and the land registry office and at the deconcentrated level in the cities of Ouagadougou and Bobo Dioulasso.
The general objective of the consultancy service is to meet the project's technical support needs in terms of specific expertise on themes that can be mobilised during the project implementation period, in support missions, training or specific studies concerning the following areas of expertise:
- organisational strengthening and modernisation of the land registry and land tenure system
- change management and communication
- training and capacity building;
- digital transformation of procedures and digitisation;
- archiving and document management.
- Improvement of the role and importance of the multi-purpose cadastre among the authorities;
- Enhance visibility of the project activities to the chain of actors;
- Organisational strengthening and modernisation of the cadastre and land registry;
- Support the design of a multi-purpose cadastre in improving the procedures for registration and management of cadastral documents;
- Develop a training plan for the staff of the cadastral directorate at the central and deconcentrated levels;
- Carry out a quantitative and qualitative inventory of cadastral and land information reservoirs in paper and digital format;
- Develop a digitisation strategy that will define the methodology, roadmap, estimated budget, deadlines and priorities;
- Develop a plan for the safeguarding and conservation of physical cadastral and land records;
- Propose solutions for the homogenisation and standardisation of digital formats and IT tools used in the various cadastral and land information reservoirs;
- Carrying out field surveys to consolidate cadastral and land information.
|10/2022 - 11/2023|