Project "Applied Water Resources Management in the Lake Chad Basin"Created by Kristin Seeber |
The AHT Team in N’Djamena supported the realisation of a launch ceremony on the 2 of July at LCBC headquarter in N’Djamena for the 2021/2022 climate change adaptation activities of the GIZ-CBLT project. The event included the handover of ten motorbikes and 3200 exemplars of technical documents from GIZ to LCBC.
The technical documents handed over last Friday, which were prepared within the framework of the GIZ-LCBC project in cooperation with LCBC and AHT experts include:
- The updated Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis,
- The Annual Monitoring Report (2017-2018),
- The Diagnostic Analysis for the Regional Adaptation Strategy and
- The Regional Adaptation Strategy itself, as well as
- The Best practice report of Climate Change Adaptation measures based on experiences made in the intervention zone of the project.