Project Manager / Consultant (m/f/d) "Water Supply and Wastewater Management Utilities"
The AHT GROUP AG stands for innovative management consultancy services for technical and financial development cooperation, with technical expertise focusing on: Water Resources Management and Irrigation; Nature Conservation, Forestry and Agriculture; Communal Infrastructure and Governance; and Information Technology and Software Development.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge and would like to contribute to the continued success of our company?
Then this AHT in-house position may be just what you’re looking for:
Project Manager / Consultant (m/f/d)
"Water Supply and Wastewater Management Utilities"
with detailed knowledge and experience of the structures and processes of public water supply and wastewater management utilities. You will strengthen our Communal Infrastructure and Governance Department at our headquarters in Essen and in our partner countries.
- Managing fascinating projects all around the world, which you will accompany throughout all phases of project development and implementation
- Acquisition of new projects for which you will prepare prequalification documents and technical and financial proposals
- Stimulating exchanges as you advise water supply and wastewater management utilities in partner countries
- A university degree in business administration, economics, political sciences, civil engineering and management or similar
- Relevant professional experience preferably in an international environment
- Experience in organizational development, business planning and financial management is desirable
- Proficiency in English and good working knowledge of French
- Enjoyment of multi-project management with an ability to work to deadlines whilst remaining calm
- Challenging, interesting work in an international environment and a competitive salary
- Support for your professional and personal development through in-house and external training
- Flat hierarchies, with open, supportive and friendly corporate culture and direct communication channels
- An office in the heart of Essen, easily accessible by public and private transport, surrounded by cafés, restaurants and museums