Job Opportunities - Take a look at our Job opportunities
In-house Position: Project Manager (m/f) Related Fields - Water / Agriculture / Environment / Governance
AHT GROUP AG is an International Consulting Company offering Management and Engineering Services worldwide in the fields of water, agriculture, environment, governance and waste. For our growing business we are looking for junior and senior Project Managers (m/f).
As a Project Manager (m/f) you will work in a team of consultants with increasing responsibility in the areas of project management, acquisition of new projects and business development. We are looking for motivated and committed colleagues (m/f), who will support us in the day-to-day management of our on-going projects and assist us in the acquisition of new projects. Duty station will be Essen, Germany, with regular overseas travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of pre-qualification documents as well as technical and financial tender bids
- Management of on-going projects including backstopping and short-term missions overseas
- Review of project and studies reports
- Establishment and maintaining regular professional contacts with donors and clients
- Elaboration of reports and presentations
- Contribution to the knowledge and quality management systems of AHT GROUP AG
University degree in the fields related to:
- Water and/or
- Agriculture and/or
- Environment and/or
Country / Regional experience:
Previous working experience in an international environment and in development cooperation.
Excellent English and very good French language skills.
Expertise / Profile:
- Relevant working experience in one or more of the above mentioned fields
- Ability to work in intercultural teams and willingness to travel abroad
- Proven writing, communication and presentation skills
Region and duty station:
Essen, AHT GROUP AG Headquarters, with regular travel overseas
as soon as possible