In-house Position Trainee (m/f/d) in Water and Agriculture Department
AHT GROUP GmbH is an International Consulting Company offering Management and Engineering Services worldwide in the fields of, environment, protected area management, water, agriculture, governance and waste.
For our growing business we are hiring a Trainee (m/f/d) within the Water and Agriculture Department.
As a Trainee (m/f/d) you will work in a team of consultants in the areas of project management, acquisition of new projects and business development.
We are looking for motivated and committed colleagues (m/f/d), who will support us in the day-to-day management of our on-going projects and assist us in the acquisition of new projects.
Duty station will be Essen, Germany, with optional overseas travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the preparation of technical bids
- Support the preparation of prequalification documents
- Support the Project Management (technical, administrative, financial).
University degree in the fields related to:
- Water management
- Agriculture and Irrigation
- Natural Resources Management
- Environmental engineering
- Social sciences
Previous working experience in an international environment and development cooperation preferably in francophone Africa is an asset.
Excellent French language skills and very good English language skills.
Language skills in German would be a distinct asset.
- Water and/or agriculture development e.g. irrigation, participatory management, water conservation, GIS, RMMV
- Ability to work in intercultural teams and willingness to travel abroad
- Communicate with client and donor agencies
- Proven writing, communication and presentation skills
- Working experience in development cooperation
Region and duty station:
As soon as possible
Please, contact our HR & Recruitment Team vacancies(at)aht-group.com to express your interest and to send your complete application documents.