We are looking for an Inhouse Project Manager (m/f/d) in the area of good governance.
The following areas of expertise are of particular interest:
- communal infrastructure
- local development
- public administration and finance
- organisational development
AHT GROUP GmbH is an International Consulting Company offering Management and Engineering Services worldwide in the fields of water, agriculture, environment, governance and waste. For our growing business we are looking for an Inhouse Project Manager (m/f/d).
As a Project Manager (m/f/d) you will work in a team of consultants with increasing responsibility in the areas of project management, acquisition of new projects and business development.
We are looking for a motivated and committed colleague (m/f/d), who will support us in the day-to-day management of our on-going projects and assist us in the acquisition of new projects.
Duty station will be Essen, Germany, with regular overseas travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- management of donor-funded development projects
- preparation of pre-qualification documents
- writing of technical proposals
- identification of, negotiations with, contracting and management of project personnel
- preparation of financial proposals
- contract management
- quality management of progress reports and other deliverables
- backstopping missions, meetings with donors, clients and partner organisations
University degree in one of the following fields:
Civil Engineering, Architecture, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics or Finance
Previous working experience in an international environment and in development cooperation, preferably in francophone countries.
Excellent English and very good French language skills.
Expertise / Profile:
- Relevant working experience in one or more of the fields mentioned below:
- technical or financial development cooperation
- development and maintenance of small communal infrastructure
- public procurement
- consulting local administration
- public finance / good financial governance
- management of disposition funds
- project planning and implementation
- Ability to work flexibly in intercultural teams and willingness to travel abroad
- Proven writing, communication and presentation skills
Region and duty station:
Essen, AHT GROUP GmbH Headquarters
Estimated project start:
as soon as possible
Inhouse position with regular travel overseas
Please, send your full application asap via vacancies(at)aht-group.com addressing our HR & Recruitment Team. We are looking forward to receiving your application.