Job Opportunities - Take a look at our Job opportunities
Management Information System, GIS and M&E Advisor (m/f)
AHT GROUP AG is looking for a Key Expert (m/f) for the “Technical Assistance to Support Global Climate Change Alliance Plus (GCCA+) / Mainstreaming of Climate Smart Planning and Implementation Approaches into the Productive Safety Net Programme IV (PSNP4) in Ethiopia.” Through this programme, direct technical support will be provided to the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources Development (MoANRD) in mainstreaming of climate smart approaches and tools in the implementation of the Productive Safety Net Programme (PSNP4).
- An advanced university degree (at least master’s degree or equivalent) in management information system, econometric, development planning or equivalent.
- Certified (by registered institution) training in GIS and/or M&E (unless attested in course description for the obtaining the diploma above).
Country / Regional experience:
Working experience in Ethiopia
Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is required
Expertise / Profile:
General professional experience:
- Several years of working experience in the development and implementation of M&E systems for public or private projects/programs
Specific professional experience:
- Some years of recent experience in working in programme integrating climate smart initiative as M&E officer
- Proven experience in application of GIS monitoring system related to public works at the level of river basin, re-afforestation, land restauration, etc.
- Proven knowledge in carbon emission measuring and offsetting
Region and duty station:
The TA team will be deployed in Addis Ababa and in six regions namely: Bahr Dar (for Amhara), Addis Ababa (for Oromia, Harar/ Dire Dawa), Hawassa (SNNPR), Semera (for Afar), Jijiga (for Somali), Mekele (for Tigray).
Project / assignment duration:
Estimated project start: