Job Opportunities - Take a look at our Job opportunities
International Team Leader (m/f) Rural Development - Climate Change - Food Security - Social Infrastructure - Social Protection or similar
AHT GROUP AG is looking for a Team Leader (m/f) for the “Technical Assistance to Support Global Climate Change Alliance Plus (GCCA+)/ Mainstreaming of Climate Smart Planning and Implementation Approaches into the Productive Safety Net Programme IV (PSNP4) in Ethiopia.” Through this programme, direct technical support will be provided to the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources Development (MoANRD) in mainstreaming of climate smart approaches and tools in the implementation of the Productive Safety Net Programme (PSNP4).
At least a Master Degree (or equivalent) in an area relevant to the assignment.
Country / Regional experience:
Long year working experience in Sub-Sahara Africa.
Fluent in English
Expertise / Profile:
- Several years of experience in the field of rural development, climate change, food security, social infrastructure, social protection or similar;
- Some years of experience as team leader in donor-funded projects;
- Some years of experience with EU/EDF-funded projects;
- Profound knowledge of the EU programmes GCCA and/or GCCA+;
- Experience in the management of large technical assistance projects with a budget of over 5 million Euros within the last 5 years;
- Experience in increasing resilience to shocks and improving food security through sustainable natural resources management, public works, cash transfers, and nutritional feeding.
The ideal candidate (m/f):
- Knowledge of/ experience working with the Ethiopian Productive Safety Net Programme (ideally PSNP4);
- Knowledge of / experience working on mainstreaming of climate-smart approaches and tools.